PDA

View Full Version : Small Puppia

stitchinjen
17th January 2008, 01:22 AM
Does anyone have a small puppia that they want to part with. I have a new Cavalier girl. She is 10 weeks old. Thanks Jennifer

bellacherie
17th January 2008, 01:26 AM
I just bought one for my little girl and it's still way too big! If you need one for her right now you may want to get extra small (depending on her size)

Theresa
17th January 2008, 11:14 PM
What exactly is a puppia ???

Melissa
18th January 2008, 03:56 AM
A soft harness. Super cute stuff!

http://www.tiabellas.com/boutique/puppia-harness-click-more-colors-p-321.html

Halina
1st February 2008, 03:34 PM
I bought mine on e-bay, a small which is still too big (at 6 months Hali is 9 lbs) but I had adjusted it and a medium for later on (I hope she can wear it).

I also found a great retailer, The New York Dog Shoppe. They are having a great sale (bought Hali's winter coat for almost nothing). They have a great selection of Puppia and other quality pet items.:*bay:

CavyMom
1st February 2008, 11:22 PM
Do you have a website for them Halina? I've been trying to find a good deal on another puppia or two LOL I'm addicted, I bought my first one used, and loved it so much ALL my dogs have them now, and now I want to get another set for them so I have one for everyday wear, and one that can go over their coats.

Halina
4th February 2008, 04:50 PM
If you type in New York Dog Shoppe you will find the site but I would check e-bay first as that is where I bought the Puppia's. I bought the raincoat and winter jacket at this store. Love their clothes and Halie prefers to wear a coat outside.

CavyMom
7th February 2008, 04:14 AM
Thanks! I'll check it out

Celticharmony
7th February 2008, 10:02 AM
Can Puppia users advise me as to whether these harnesses are totally secure and cannot easily slip off, if say for example the dog sees something and tears away at a gallop? I often thought of buying one, but that was my concern as I did hear that they are not as secure as a conventioal harness, even though much more comfortable I guess. It could also be that the Puppias in question were ill fitting, causing them to slip too easily.

CavyMom
7th February 2008, 06:42 PM
I've used these on my Italian Greyhounds that are infamous for slipping collars and harnesses, and never had a problem yet, also never had a problem with my cavalier slipping them.

Lexie in CA
8th February 2008, 04:24 AM
My Lexie uses the harness and she hasn't slipped out of it yet. And she's a tugger. :dogwlk:

merlinsmum
8th February 2008, 02:01 PM
Neither of mine have slipped out by pulling forward - but Merlin "the mule" can manage to pull himself out of his if its raining outside and he doesn't want to go out!

Celticharmony
8th February 2008, 08:51 PM
Thank you all for your very helpful comments.