• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mickey's First Snow

bimmerguy288

We got 5" of the white stuff yesterday. It was the first snow for Mickey. Not sure if he enjoyed it. Anyway, here are a few pictures of him in the snow and him on something that warmed him up afterwards.
IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_2890.jpg

CopyofIMG_2907.jpg

Mickey is just adorable......I love the pictures. I also love the name Mickey. Judy and Dixie

Lovely pics - little cavs sure know where the warmest spots are! (Don't think they realise what could potentially come out of that warm spot and gas them LOL)

Lovely pics - little cavs sure know where the warmest spots are! (Don't think they realise what could potentially come out of that warm spot and gas them LOL)

Lucky my daughter didn't eat beans earlier that day, no chemical weapon was deployed. :D

Last edited:
Back