PDA

View Full Version : Dog Tubes

Claire
19th January 2008, 06:35 PM
Anyone know where we can get dog tubes from in the UK - we have bought a new CRV with a great big boot and a gate to divide, but are looking to have them in the back seat as they are very vocal and think a tube will be easier (and we have leather seats so need to be careful of claw marks), any recommendations?

merlinsmum
19th January 2008, 07:48 PM
I'm not sure but I think the people that make dogbags do them. I think the web is www.dogbags.com

Karlin
19th January 2008, 08:26 PM
Nope, that's a dog poop company! :lol:

A crate is a much safer option than a cloth tube which would provide no protection in an impact. Alternatively a good safety harness and using one of those seat covers is safer as well.

merlinsmum
19th January 2008, 09:12 PM
I'm not sure but I think the people that make dogbags do them. I think the web is www.dogbags.com
Sorry the website and link to the pet tubes is

http://www.dog-bag.co.uk/dbgintro.html

Brian M
19th January 2008, 09:42 PM
Hi
I bought a new shape crv in Sept with all the extra bits (including cream leather seats) and having 3 cavs i have a double crate in the back with a divider for Poppy and Daisy and a single crate on the back seat secured by seat belts for Rosie .In June they are coming away with us for a weeks holiday so now i have to go and buy roof rails and a roof box cause there isnt a lot of room left for us humans even though its a big car.I think next time it should be a mini-bus its an expensive habit collecting cavaliers, but a nice one.

merlinsmum
19th January 2008, 09:48 PM
Hi
its an expensive habit collecting cavaliers, but a nice one.

I coudn't agree more! I love spending ££££'s on my two - I wouldn't know what else to spend my hard earned cash on:)

Claire
19th January 2008, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the link, looks like the tube can be attached by the seatbeats - we will probably have a look around - in the boot we tied the leads to the loops and they had a harness on.