• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back in the fold!

Celticharmony

Hi everyone! So nice to be back after my recuperation from spell in Hospital. Thank you to those of you who kindly sent get well greetings via Patrick, who logged on a few times in my absence. Am still not fit enough to consider getting canine company for Max, but am so blessed to have him, so have accepted the situation now and have given up my endless search for another Cavalier puppy.Following the feedback from the recent Symposium, I also now firmly feel that unless I could afford stringent testing for the major diseases and scans for MHD + SM that I would not consider buying even down the line, as I think it would be grossly irresponsible and a tad selfish to say the least. I just feel very priveledged to have been the lucky owner of three beautiful boys up to now, along with an adorable Lab and a cheeky Beagle. Hope you all had a Happy and peaceful Christmas and may I hope that 2008 will be a great one for you all and of course your precious Cavies.:)

Back