• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Walking the Girls

Brian M

Hi
With this weather when the girls go out i have to walk them around the road in the park or along the pavements near New Brighton or some where dry under foot so they wont get all muddied up as it cost me dearly on Saturday at the groomers and i would like the nice smell and cleanliness to last more than a couple of days.So on a walk Luke normally has Poppy on an extension lead and i take Daisy and Rosie on individual extension leads but the these two are continuously swopping over and back again so i am quickly changing the leads in my hands but often not quick enough so we are forever getting tangled and tied up, i did hear from somebody there is a lead called a twister which may assist,anybody any ideas pls

Back