• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Austin and Dudley

SuperDudley

Hi All,
I'm so happy to have found this forum. I have two CKCS, Austin who is a four year old Ruby, and Dudley a seven year old Blenheim.

Hi and welcome to the forum. You will learn a lot here and meet lovely people too!icon_welcomeicon_welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum. You will learn a lot here and meet lovely people too!icon_welcomeicon_welcome
Oh, thank you very much. I'm so surpirsed it took me this many years to find this forum. I'm so glad to see a forum available for our beloved pups. Back in the day, seven years ago, when I first got my oldest Cav, there were so few resources available.

Hello and welcome:)
I don't post very often, but I read a lot of the threads and I can only say that the info is incredibly useful (especially as a first time Cav owner)
It's also good to know that if you hit any difficulties, there are always people on here that are willing to help.........it might just stop me having a massive panic one day!:)

Back