PDA

View Full Version : Lewi Lou (king charles) pictures

amia
22nd January 2008, 09:43 PM
Here's Lewi Lou my mams black and tan King Charles!hes just getting used to the camera so he looks a little scared in the first picture.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/ashari_03/086.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/ashari_03/088.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/ashari_03/087.jpg

lady and amber
22nd January 2008, 10:32 PM
What a cute face :lotsaluv:

ice-cavi
22nd January 2008, 10:50 PM
Awwwww they are so cute.Someday I would love to import a pair of charlies.(there are currently no Charlies in Iceland)

AT
22nd January 2008, 11:20 PM
he's grown since your last photo's :D

amia
22nd January 2008, 11:37 PM
AT - he certainly has lol.hes getting a lovely long coat and ears too.

hes my mams little baby so hes spoilt rotten lol.hes mostly glued to her side except if you have something tasty like cream crackers or cheese.

i got to admit i wasnt to sure of the king charles at first but i have to say that hes grown on me alot.even if he is a little spoilt villain at times.lol.

AT
23rd January 2008, 09:42 AM
AT -

i got to admit i wasnt to sure of the king charles at first but i have to say that hes grown on me alot.even if he is a little spoilt villain at times.lol.

When our first king charles arrived I hated him , I thought he was ugly & miserable. He was supposed to be mine & my sister was going to keep the cavalier she had found as a stray, but I wanted the cav because she was pretty so we swapped.

My sister didnt like him either & put him in the paper to sell. Thankfully she changed her mind becase he turned out to be the best dog i've ever known , his personality was perfect & i've never seen another to compare to him in looks.

Mycavyangels
23rd January 2008, 10:06 AM
Awwww he is sooo sweet:)

Kristy
23rd January 2008, 03:35 PM
aww what a cute puppy!

Mary
23rd January 2008, 04:34 PM
He is so cute. I love their little noses!!

amia
23rd January 2008, 08:51 PM
AT - they really do grow on you don't they.it took a while for me to get used to him because they are very different to cavaliers in personality and in looks.i think hes so funny now and when hes in a fun mood you can have a good laugh with him.

AT
23rd January 2008, 09:37 PM
AT - they really do grow on you don't they.it took a while for me to get used to him because they are very different to cavaliers in personality and in looks.i think hes so funny now and when hes in a fun mood you can have a good laugh with him.

I don't think many have the correct character these days but a proper charlie is really wonderful, they are such a loving , funny, intelligent breed.

Cavaliersrockmysocks
29th January 2008, 04:55 PM
How sweet! Is he a puppy?

Rj Mac
4th February 2008, 09:14 AM
Great pics, he's got such a cute face :)

LuckysMommy
12th February 2008, 07:37 PM
Just wondering, what exactly is the main differences between a cavalier king charles and a king charles? I didn't know there was a difference, but I guess they look different. When I try to google "king charles" all that comes up is stuff on Cavalier King Charles dogs.

AT
12th February 2008, 07:54 PM
Just wondering, what exactly is the main differences between a cavalier king charles and a king charles? I didn't know there was a difference, but I guess they look different. When I try to google "king charles" all that comes up is stuff on Cavalier King Charles dogs.

They are totally different. king charles have a short nose & domed head & usually have some freckles .
Their temperment should be reserved with strangers , very loving with people they know usually choosing one person & devoting themselves to them, always naughty & up to mischief & clever but stubborn.

Cathy Moon
13th February 2008, 12:21 PM
When I try to google "king charles" all that comes up is stuff on Cavalier King Charles dogs.
The breed is also called the 'English Toy Spaniel'. Google should bring you lots of info if you use that.

He is adorable!

AT
13th February 2008, 02:41 PM
Lewies brother came to visit me & get a haircut the other day

http://geocities.com/kcpetcollectables/RIMG0155l.jpg
http://geocities.com/kcpetcollectables/RIMG0136l.jpg

Cathy Moon
14th February 2008, 12:19 AM
OMG, he's so cute - he looks like a very young puppy! :wggle:

AT
14th February 2008, 08:21 AM
OMG, he's so cute - he looks like a very young puppy! :wggle:

No he's 4, just very runty ,lol

Cavvygirl
14th February 2008, 08:52 PM
They are gorgeous!:luv:

I must admit it would be nice to get a charlie next...maybe in ruby!:D

amia
26th February 2008, 09:38 PM
hi everyone

aww is he really related to our lewi!!??hes so sweet!

AT - can i ask a question about king charlies teeth.do they take along time to come through??lewi's bottom teeth came in first and quite fast but hes got a lot of gaps in the top set which i thought would be permanent but we noticed tiny teeth coming through.hes 1 year old now so i was just wondering if its a king Charles thing?

AT
27th February 2008, 09:01 AM
hi everyone

aww is he really related to our lewi!!??hes so sweet!

AT - can i ask a question about king charlies teeth.do they take along time to come through??lewi's bottom teeth came in first and quite fast but hes got a lot of gaps in the top set which i thought would be permanent but we noticed tiny teeth coming through.hes 1 year old now so i was just wondering if its a king Charles thing?

Sweet is not the word I would use ,lol he has the same dad as lewi

I don't know about their teeth being slow ( not had many puppies myself) but they often lose their front teeth . I noticed when pagan came to visit he has no front teeth now & he is only 4.
my old girl has tiny teeth like a puppy

amia
27th February 2008, 10:51 PM
i see.i thought it must be a charlie thing because there faces are so flat or something.

hes maturing well though!hes very clever and has my mam wrapped round his lil paw lol.he still wont come down the stairs by himself.once he followed my mam upstairs to the toilet and she didnt notice that shed left him in and shut the door.didnt know where he was then we herd a muffled howling noise and there he was sitting in the toilet shivering.hed only been there about 5 minute but youd think hed been abandoned for days lol bless him.

is lewis relative a bit of a villain? lol

AT
28th February 2008, 07:24 AM
is lewis relative a bit of a villain? lol

Lol
He's very highly strung , very nervous ,hyperactive, yappy & fights like a pitbull.
lovely with people though & adores kids.
He'd be fine as an only dog getting all the attention

Charleen
28th February 2008, 10:47 AM
Lewi Lou is a real cute guy. :luv:

Cathryn
28th February 2008, 12:25 PM
Aw he looks a total darling!! Typical Charlie then eh?? :lol:

AT
28th February 2008, 04:46 PM
Typical Charlie then eh?? :lol:

I've had about 15 charlies & non were like pagan. lol
He can be quiet sweet when he's laying with his head on your shoulder getting a cuddle

iLikeCavs
6th March 2008, 01:04 AM
Haha! His name fits him in quite nicely!:razz: