• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New from Minnesota

Ginny1

Hi! I'm so glad I found this site. I am mom to 8 month old Jasper, who is a ruby boy. He is such a sweetie. My daughter and husband are equally as enamored with him.

We have a total of 9 Cavs in our neighborhood within a few blocks so it's so fun to see them around and play with them.

Jasper went to puppy kindergarten and then the second puppy class called Total Puppy, which was my favorite. In addition to specific commands, they had puppy sized agility equipment which the dogs just loved.

I will post a picture soon!
Ginny

Welcome to the group! That's so neat that there are so many near where you live. I have 2 boys (tri and blenheim) and the closest person with a Cavalier is 2-3 hours away :(

Welcome fellow Minnesotan and Minnetonkan! I also live in Minnetonka, just a mile or so east of 101 & a couple blocks south of Minnetonka Blvd. Are we neighbors??

Welcome fellow Minnesotan and Minnetonkan! I also live in Minnetonka, just a mile or so east of 101 & a couple blocks south of Minnetonka Blvd. Are we neighbors??

We're off of 100 and one block south of Mntka Blvd in St Louis Park...we're pretty close to you , too!

Back