• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Children!

kaytee576

Hi, Well I am always on here bothering everyone so I thought I would share some pictures of my little angels that I am always worrying about! Especially my kaytee :( the little black and tan! Age 8...Rosie is a Tri Age 3 and has slippy knees and arthritis, billy our Blenheim Age 3 has a undershot jaw, and lastly is my Margaret Age almost 3...Erm I wont tempt fate...Through all the problems they are my angels and I will do all I can for them always!
Take care xx
Picture163-1.jpg
Picture113.jpg

Picture100.jpg
Picture139.jpg
Picture147.jpg

Theyre adorable! My Barney has an undershot jaw according to the vet ( whom I wanted to slap) but I dont know what I'm looking for - he looks gorgeous to me!

Theyre adorable! My Barney has an undershot jaw according to the vet ( whom I wanted to slap) but I dont know what I'm looking for - he looks gorgeous to me!

Ahh bless ya and thank you all for the replies, Well my billys bottom teeth are further back then the top ones, if you lift his lip up you can see them a mile off :(
Picture052.jpg

There knew I had a pic somewhere, Cant see too well but his bottom jaw is all tucked in means A LOT of brushing too keep them ok, my poor little angel hope your baby is OK xx

They are all adorable, and I think you picked the perfect name for Margaret, does it suit her or what:rotfl:

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Back