• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snoring

Brian M

Hi
My three have crashed out on the bed by me so while i have some quiet time can i ask all the experts a question pls

Why does my smallest girl (Diasy the 12 month blenheim) have the loudest snore ?.:-|

I agree, my littlest Heidi, has the loudest snore, the loudest bark in fact she even walks louder on the wooden floors than Chloe. They just want to be noticed, either that or she is an elephant trapped in a cavs body:confused:

I go with the elephant theory LOL Every single cavalier owner I've been around, their smallest cavalier is their noisiest LOL

When Wrigley was younger, he snored even more than he does now (and louder, too)! When he was little, he would be more prone to sleep on his back (paws straight up in the air!!!) Now, I notice he snores loud again if he sleeps on his back, which is much rarer now than in his puppy days. I find it enchanting and recently he fell asleep on my brother's girlfriend's lap and she whispered to me, "oh, he's snoring. it's soo sweet."

:rotfl:Well been as shes the smallest she has to make you sit up and notice her some way :biggrin:
I agree with this comment or alternatively............

It is due to the soft palate in the dog and all differ so the size of the dog doesn't really make a difference.

When Wrigley was younger, he snored even more than he does now (and louder, too)! When he was little, he would be more prone to sleep on his back (paws straight up in the air!!!) Now, I notice he snores loud again if he sleeps on his back, which is much rarer now than in his puppy days. I find it enchanting and recently he fell asleep on my brother's girlfriend's lap and she whispered to me, "oh, he's snoring. it's soo sweet."

I agree! my 9mo old male cav, snores louder than my husband :grin: Definitely, louder on his back. I often wondered why such a little dog would snore sooo loud.

Although not smaller but finer bones Merlin is the snorer in our house - especially when he is upside down:)

rubys mom

ruby snores whatever position shes in if there was a competion she would win it ive even had to buy ear plugs its really that loud when she gets into it but i still love her sooooooooooooooo much:jmp2:b*n*n*

Back