PDA

View Full Version : Jemmima FOAWales

Davy
26th January 2008, 11:26 PM
REHOMED:lotsaluv:

You just want to pick her up and hug her and never let her go. :(

Jemmima is 2 1/2 and has lived all her life on a puppyfarm. She has had several litters and is very thin , has sore eyes and scurfy skin. She also has bald pateches where she has slept on hard surfaces.

The vet thinks her sore eyes may be as a result of urine fumes on her bedding and she is having eye drops to help. She has been spayed and has had her first vac. Her heart is fine and apart from being in poor condition she seems healthy. Her eyes will be checked again when she goes back for her 2nd vac.

Jemmima will have to start from scratch. She will need housetraining and will need to get used to both the home environment and the outside world. She has learnt to get on the sofa already.

Jemmima needs companionship now so needs a home where someone is home most of the time and is able to help her learn about life in the big wide world. She would benefir from the company of another dog to give her confidence and to show her how things are done. She is a cuddle monster and loves to curl up on a lap.

Ciren
27th January 2008, 01:16 AM
this isnt fair!! i want!! but i can't have yet :( move date is feb 29th and i reckon it will get put back *sulks*

merlinsmum
27th January 2008, 10:47 AM
Hope Jemmima gets a forever home soon:lotsaluv:

sallymum
27th January 2008, 11:49 AM
Hope she gets the life she deserves.:xfngr:

Davy
27th January 2008, 08:13 PM
Jemmima has been reserved subject to a home visit.:)

misty
27th January 2008, 08:29 PM
We have an ex-breeding bitch called Jemima, from a p/farm or byb.

She's the happiest girl on this planet and I wish this Jemima all the luck in the world too.

Cathy T
27th January 2008, 09:05 PM
What wonderful news!! Please keep us posted.