• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Optimmune

katiecoos

A week ago I lost my beautiful little Cavalier Daisy. Daisy was on medication (Optimmune) for Dry Eye. I have a full tube of Optimmune which is sealed and unused. I would gladly give this to anyone that lives in the UK free of charge. So if anyone wants it, or knows someone that could use it please PM me and I will send it to them. Anyone that uses this medication will know that it is quite expensive and I would hate it to go to waste.

Ohh I'm so sorry you lost Daisy. Sending you big :hug: s from me and the boys at such a sad time. Take care:paw:

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl Daisy :(.Thinking of you and sending you big hugs from me and the girlies :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Back