• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Miles' New Winter Coat

cy1266

Here's the new coat I bought for Miles - I had a hard time finding one to fit him, but I finally found one! It really did keep him warm during this crazy Chicago weather!

2231089784_565157121d.jpg

2231089998_afce2c03d2.jpg

2231090266_db0827e88f.jpg

Okay... I have to ask. Is that a coat for human children? I'm having a hard time finding a cool coat like Miles has on. Btw, Miles looks so adorable in his.:luv:

Really, really cute! Molly's got one almost like it pink - the fur-hood is so goodlooking - and the colour really suits Miles.

Thanks everyone! pinkpuppy - yes, it's really a dog coat - I bought it at a little boutique in Chicago called Sam & Willys. It has a little tag on the back (like a kid's coat) that says "My Name Is_______" "I Live At______" - it's so cute! I wasn't sure about the orange color, but I liked the fact that it's lined in fleece, has a belt around the belly to keep the wind from blowing in, and has longer sleeves to protect his little legs. He loves wearing it! Also, the hood snaps back so it doesn't flop down over his face. He tried on many jackets, and that one was actually pretty reasonable (for this place at least! :lol:) for the quality...

Thanks everyone! pinkpuppy - yes, it's really a dog coat - I bought it at a little boutique in Chicago called Sam & Willys. It has a little tag on the back (like a kid's coat) that says "My Name Is_______" "I Live At______" - it's so cute! I wasn't sure about the orange color, but I liked the fact that it's lined in fleece, has a belt around the belly to keep the wind from blowing in, and has longer sleeves to protect his little legs. He loves wearing it! Also, the hood snaps back so it doesn't flop down over his face. He tried on many jackets, and that one was actually pretty reasonable (for this place at least! :lol:) for the quality...

Oh my goodness... you gave so many great details about this coat (which looks so cute on your adorable little guy), but I still have one more question... How is the leash attached to the coat in the first pic? If there is a d-ring on the back, I might have to have one! Could you also tell me the brand so I can google it?

Thanks!
-laura

Laura, the brand is "DogRich", and there is a slit in the back of the jacket, and I pull the ring from his harness through the slit and attach the leash to it. You can call Sam & Willys and they can order one for you (www.samabdwillys.com or 773.404.0400). I think Miles' size is the 15"...They also have a great variety of raw/frozen foods (for you Chicagoans) and breed specific gifts such as Cavalier ornaments...

Back