• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What would I do without her?

CavyMom

:luv: I can't believe it's been 2 months already since Amber came home with me, it still seems like just yesterday!

Last night she really made me laugh, Amber has a thing about flies (or dust or anything she sees as a fly, even if nothing is there LOL). Well last night when I let the dogs out to go potty it was snowing, I've never seen anything funnier in my life! Amber decided snowflakes where as good as chasing flies, and she was just running in circles trying to see how many snowflakes she could grab! It was hilarious, I really need to invest in a video camera, I'll with the America's Funniest Animal prize in no time LOL Some of my cavalier friends around here just laugh when I talk to them know, they've been trying to convince me for a couple of years that I needed a cavalier in my home, and honestly, if the breeder I use to live with hadn't offered me Amber, I probably never would have gotten one, and what a waste that would have been! Amber is so wonderful, I can't imagine my life ever being complete without a cavalier in it now!!!! The health problems of the breed honestly did scare me off for while, which is mainly why I didn't get one until now, but as I sit here with Amber on my lap typing this, I know that no matter what we have to face down the road, I'd never even think of giving her up or euthanizing her for something treatable! I just wish more cavalier breeders would do alot more to help correct the health problems, it's the back yard breeders and mills, and the show breeders that won't do the proper health testing that make it impossible to get many of these health problems under control in the breed!

I know the feeling.....Armani has been mostly a little sweetheart. :luv: He does get into trouble sometimes, but so do all pups! But every night when I sit down to watch tv, he's right on my lap snoozing! Tracer, our mini, is usually on dad's lap snoozing too. But he's on the heavy side and doesn't have the jumping power as Armani does so he needs to be picked up! :dogwlk:

rubys mom

me too shes my whole world now carnt imagine it anyother way its great:luv: even though she snoressssssss so loudddddddd :wggle:

Every second is full of love. Mine is a pretty good 6th month old but I'm pretty tolerant and I've had more difficult dogs to train.

Cavies are pure love!:luv:

They really are! I've never had such a sweet, loving, devoted breed before, they really just want to do whatever they can to please you! My IGs are totally different, to train them, I have to make it THEIR idea to please me LOL If it's MY idea to do something, they're probably not going to do it, Amber on the other hand will do her best to do what ever I ask of her, she's such a sweet heart!

Lydia

Back