• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

After 13 months patiently waiting!!!!!........

hbmama

Wheeee!!! I am so excited I could hardly sleep last night. We will be bringing home our little girl this Sunday. She was born in October and was held back for show, but, turns out she was not keen on prancing and strutting her stuff in the ring. The breeder felt that even though she's a beauty and a love bug, she did not have the proper show confidence and temperment for that life. This pup is more interested in being a dickens and a snuggle bug which suits us just fine. She is now just about 6 months old and a very beautiful blenheim.

I started haunting the boards over a year and a half ago trying to learn as much as I could about cavaliers and about finding a good breeder. I felt very strongly about this particular breeder as she met all the criteria that you so carefully discuss on the boards. At times I thought I would probably die of old age before this day would come but now it is almost here and I am absolutely giddy!

I will be going nuts the next few days getting everything ready and buying all the supplies, food, etc etc. As soon as we get her home will try to figure out the complexities of picture posting. I am not very computer savvy unfortunately.

Will keep you all posted! :rah:

Can't wait to see your photos :D I'm glad you took your time and found a good breeder. It can seem like ages. I was fortunate it only took me 8 months!

I am so happy for you- I also will be picking up my new puppy soon, the following weekend. How exciting!!!

I got my wally bed, eye envy, greyhound comb @ mason pearson brush ordered...Now off to PetSmart to find the kennel, toys, leash, harness bowls, etc etc etc. Going like a mad woman here....and, oops, she wasn't born in October, duh, more like August as she is 6 months old. Don't have the exact BD yet. Hopes she likes us!

Thanks for all the kind comments. Will update as we go. WHEEEEEEEE!

:luv::rah:

I have had so much fun racing around buying puppy stuff and getting everything ready. She comes home on Super Bowl Sunday! I just wish I was more computer savvy regarding the photo department. I will keep trying to post the pics my breeder sent. What a cutie! Thanks for all the well wishes from all of you!

Congratulations, roll on Sunday.

For photographs I use FLICKR.COM but there are others you can use. I will write below step by step how I upload my photos, hope this will help.

First you need to set up an account. You will need a username and password for this. It is also free to use. When you have set up your account you will need to click UPLOAD PHOTOS then click CHOOSE PHOTO, a small box will come up for you to choose your photo from your computer, mine are all kept in MY PICTURES, then click the photo that you want to upload and then click OPEN.There is an option to add more photos if you wish just click ADD MORE. Then you can click either to have them public or private upto you. Then click UPLOAD PHOTOS. When they have finished uploading click DESCRIBE YOUR PHOTOS (you don't have to put anything in here if you don't want), the click SAVE THIS BATCH. Then it will take you to the photo you have just uploaded, click on it. Then along the top of the photo click ALL SIZES. I use MEDIUM SIZE. Then scroll down to number 2 GRAB THE PHOTOS URL. Right click on it and a box will appear choose COPY. Then you are ready to use it on Cavalier Talk. To upload on to here you will need to type in

but no spaces in between
paste being the URL from FLICKR. Then the image will appear like so.

2235646469_8ab5ff09e7.jpg

I hope this helps and is not too complicated.

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

That's fantastic -- good things come to those who wait. :lol: Look forward to some pictures!

Back