PDA

View Full Version : Soon To Be Cavalier Owner

Mom of Jato
31st January 2008, 01:29 AM
Hello-
I just stumbled across this forum last night, and wow is it full of information- I joined right away. I will be picking up my cavalier puppy from a breeder next weekend. She likes to wait until they are 10 weeks old to send them to their new homes. I can't wait to go pick him up- I'm so excited! I will post a photo when I get him home. Any helpful hints to a new owner???

Elaine 2
31st January 2008, 01:48 AM
icon_welcomeHi and welcome, l bet you cant wait to bring him home wont be long now:rah:

cosmic81
31st January 2008, 03:05 AM
iam picking up mine at the airport on monday~~

Rj Mac
31st January 2008, 10:45 PM
Hi there welciome to the bords, and congrats on your new addittion:D

Justine
31st January 2008, 11:27 PM
Hi.yer its great for info,and making friends,

Claire L
1st February 2008, 07:30 PM
Hi and welcome aboard. Congrats on your new fur baby :rah: look forward to seeing pics.

Kristy
1st February 2008, 07:54 PM
hello and welcome!

wildandcrazyguys
1st February 2008, 08:17 PM
Congrats! I know you are excited. Just make sure you have the type of food that the breeder has been feeding him and follow when they have been feeding. And have a crate and bedding ready and get some toys for him to chew on. And also just be ready to love and snuggle with him! My two boys have grown up so fast on me. I got them when they were 8 wks. old (the breeders were going out of town and said they were ready to come to us so we got them a little early) and now they will be 5 months next Sunday. This group is great for getting information!

Mom of Jato
1st February 2008, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the advice. I went shopping and bought LOTS of things for him. I already have the crate set up in the family room, and a basket full of toys ready. One more week to go- I can't wait to snuggle up with him.:)