• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

She's coming home!!

estertje

Woohoo!
We went to see our sweety tonight and she can come home to uw this week already! the vet gave his OK. It's the same vet where I'm going with Sam! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo happy!! Tomorrow I'm going shopping and getting everything ready for her. We're just struggling a bit about the name. Can't get to a consensus. Whiii! I'm happyyyyyyyy!!!!!

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg
her mom and dad and a bit of Sam

WOOHOO!! I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyy!

What a doll......I know you can hardly stand it until she is in your arms for good. Can't wait to hear her name. judy and dixie

Congratulations!! She is such a little dollface :luv: I love the second last pic. She looks as cute as a button and ready to PAWTY :)

Shes adorable! How difficult it must have been to chose with all those lovely pups running around.

thx everybody!

I went to the vet yesterday with Sam, general check up to see if it's ok to get our little girl. We decided for a name: Gini.
So, we'll just have to wait a couple of days 'till she's old enough to leave her mom and she'll be here very soon. I'll keep you posted!

Back