PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Huntington Beach, California!

hbmama
2nd February 2008, 06:35 AM
Hi. I have been on the boards a bit, but thought now that I am FINALLY going to bring my pup home this Sunday, I should formally introduce myself. I live in Huntington Beach California and have been on my breeders list for over a year. Our little girl is about 6 months old now and was held back for show, but decided that prancing around the ring was not her cup of tea. So, she will come to us on a family pet/spay contract. She is a beautiful little blenheim and though we haven't met her yet, we http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj149/hbmama3/Dotti_003.jpgare already madly in love!

Charleen
2nd February 2008, 12:02 PM
icon_welcome She is beautiful. Do you have a named picked out yet?

Karlin
2nd February 2008, 12:33 PM
Oh, she is very pretty! I can imagine the excitement in your house at the moment. :)

*Pauline*
2nd February 2008, 12:52 PM
Congratulations. I can see why the breeder wanted to show her, she has a fabulous face. :rah:

Mary
2nd February 2008, 01:18 PM
Congrats and welcome! She is adorable. Can't wait for more stories on Sunday.

Cathy T
2nd February 2008, 05:14 PM
What a beauty!!

jld
2nd February 2008, 05:44 PM
Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. Judy and Dixie PS Can't wait to hear what you name her. judy and dixie

cosmic81
3rd February 2008, 07:25 AM
we used to go to the dog beach all the time when we used to live in central OC..we havent been since we moved to ladera ranch. love it!

Rj Mac
3rd February 2008, 07:11 PM
Congratulations, she is beautiful :D