• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

3. 1/2. Cavaliers

Brian M

Hi
The fourth cavalier is Luke,but with thoses ears one could have a second look.This was our walk on New Brighton front this afternoon it was a bit cool so the girls had to be wrapped ,the other photos were what happened when we all got home and the last one is Rosie giving Ami a

quick Lick before she retired to bed.

Great photos and lovely dogs. I'm so jealous I'd love more cav's! We were in New Brighton only a few weeks ago for a walk with Sally. It was raining and windy though :(

Hi Cath
I was in Ohio last summer landed in the Windy City then onward to Cincinatti and stayed with my Aunt Peg (she was a war bride ) and Uncle Bill he was in the USAF based in Warrington during the war my gran would not agree to the wedding so they skipped down to London to get married then after wars end they went back to Fort Mitchell in Northen Kentucky and raised a family there so i have loads of cousins over your way and my baby brother is now an american citizen after marrying one of your girls hes been there 30 + years and lives in wsahington dc and works for NASA i think he said hes an Astro Physicist so yours got all our brains so best wishes to you and all yours it a lovely part of the world i hope to go back sometime

Hi Cath
I was in Ohio last summer landed in the Windy City then onward to Cincinatti and stayed with my Aunt Peg (she was a war bride ) and Uncle Bill he was in the USAF based in Warrington during the war my gran would not agree to the wedding so they skipped down to London to get married then after wars end they went back to Fort Mitchell in Northen Kentucky and raised a family there so i have loads of cousins over your way and my baby brother is now an american citizen after marrying one of your girls hes been there 30 + years and lives in wsahington dc and works for NASA i think he said hes an Astro Physicist so yours got all our brains so best wishes to you and all yours it a lovely part of the world i hope to go back sometime
Hey Brian,
Next time you're planning a trip to the states, perhaps you could land at Cleveland Hopkins in Ohio and see an AKC all breed dog show with us; there are several large shows to choose from nearby if the timing is right. Great way to get a cavalier fix if you're missing your three cavs while away. BTW, my husband is a former Brit, now American, so he'd love to reminisce about places in UK. And of course he's nutty for cavaliers like the rest of us here!

Hi
Tks for the nice reply will see what develops and u never know we could turn up.tks again

Hi Brian lovely photo's looks like they had a good long walk everyone's worn out, you definately have room for a B/T what's one more set of muddy paws

Back