• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Miami and dogs

coconut

i don't think i have ever seen as many dogs in one place it is so dog friendly here!! My dogs would really love it here! but i thing i really notice was how skinny all the dogs were!!

I saw one cav they were carrying it and i was not allow to touch it has it didn't have its shots!!!

i am always alarmed when someone bring a really tiny puppy to any public beach. i am glad that the person had the sense to keep the puppy safe. I hope you had a terrific time in Miami. I heard its super awesome!:razz:

Sounds like you are having a great time! Hope it's romantic too and not TOO focused on the dogs! :lol:

to tell u the truth i was not to gone on miami, we are now in key west and only my god what can i say it is fab here its so beautiful i love it here!! the hotel we are stayin in is fab!! missing my doggies!!!

Back