• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bluebell and Lottie!

emmawright

Hello, just thought i would post some recent photos of the 2 girls... Lottie is now 13 weeks old and Bluebell is now 10 months old. Bluebell is a big girl, and you tend to forget that she is still a puppy! They get on very well. Lottie is certainly the naughty one, whereas Bluebell is more chilled out.

Lottie...
2241035057_9d882f5d15.jpg

Cuddled up together...
2241035049_bba5983137.jpg

2241035041_3f90599970.jpg

Bluebell...
2241035037_307c111aaf.jpg

Isn't she beautiful?! I love this photo...
2241035033_0d5ec367f2.jpg

They are both beautiful Emma! They both look like they have such silky coats...at such a young ages too! (Max's coat didn't get 'nice' until he was about a year old and we are still waiting on Molly's....) What a cute photo of Lottie that first one is...

we got lottie just before christmas, from the same breeder where we got bluebell from, so they are proper sisters!

Awwwww, how cute they are together...they look like they are best friends. judy and dixie

Emma they are lovely and seem so content together. Just sitting in a room with two chilled out Cavies is the most relaxing therapy in the world at the end of the day! Just looking at them makes one feel comfortably drowsy and ready to join them in a nap! My little Max is the best sedative ever, and of course without the side effects!

Back