• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Unexpected surprise

sallymum

Last sunday week i said i would mind for a neighbours mother an older tri female. She is aged between 10-13. The neighbours mother is sick was going into hospital. This little girls name is Bonnie she is the sweetest, quietest little girl ever. To cut along story short the lady has decided that she cant give her the attention this little lady loves as she will be in and out of hospital for treatment and her daughter says she hasnt the time with looking after her kids and now her mother. So guess what i now have a new girl. Like i said she is so lovable loves the other dogs loves kids but mostly she loves to sit either on the sofa by day and sleep at the foot of the bed by night.
My only concern is that the poor little thing as cataracts on both eyes which i knew about also when i brought her to vet last night he told me that she has a very serve heart murmer and has put her on 10mg Enalapril. I am really deverstated as its not long since i lost Sam of the same thing.
Really though i wasnt surprised as i know that most cavs will develope this. Hopefully Bonny will have long time left yet. Ah well this i suppose goes with our cavs.

What a lovely turn of luck for you both finding each other ;-) I am really pleased for you, enjoy every minute of her and don't worry about the what ifs and if the worst comes at any time you have both given each other some unexpected quality love and happiness. She's a lucky girl... Hope you manage to post some photos soon!! Emma

Bonny couldn't have found a better Mum to care for her and love her to pieces. She is a lucky girl! I'm so happy for you you all. :flwr:

Bonnie sounds lovely, l hope you have lots of happy years together it's like fate brought you both together isn't it, good luck with her

Bonnie sounds lovely, l hope you have lots of happy years together it's like fate brought you both together isn't it, good luck with her

I agree, it was fate. Make the most of your time with her and try not to worry about what if's, i know it's easier said than done, but the two of you are very lucky to have found each other..... Good luck

Back