• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

OFA Cardiology/CERF Eye Clinics: Chicago Area

cy1266

For those of you that live in the Chicago area, the Greater Chicago Cavalier Rescue will be sponsoring an OFA Cardiology Clinic (there will also be a CERF Eye Clinic sponsored by The Kennel Club of Yorkville, Illinois) on Sunday, April 6, 2008. Please note that dogs must be at least 6 months old to be tested. Here are the details:

Cardio and Eye Clinics
Sunday, April 6, NIU Convocation Center, Dekalb IL, 10 am to 3 pm
GCCR will once again be manning a Cardio Clinic plus a CERF Clinic as part of an AKC conformation event. A Cardio Clinic is the least expensive way to have a Board certified cardiologist listen to your Cavalier’s heart. For each dog in their households GCCR volunteers, fosters and adopters will receive a $5 discount off of the already low $30 cost. Mail your check with this registration form. If you want to help staff the clinic, email Helen Cordell [email protected] or call 630-553-2810.

Last edited:
Wow! This is exactly what I am looking for. I hope they accept Ohio dogs? I thought these services were $100's of dollars?

Back