• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Hannah

Animal

Hannah was born in May, 2006 and lives in NYC. She loves meeting up with other cavaliers and usually does so once a month. She LOVES people and likes dogs. She really likes her 2 brothers (cats) Max and Marley, but she will protect her flossy from them at all times, even though they want nothing to do with it.

Here she is the day we took her home last August:

[admin note: you are welcome to repost images that don't contain a link (y)]

She is soooooo beautiful. Can you send an updated pic? I have a 6 month Ruby & I would like to see how she looks all grown. Deb

Lucky said he recognizes that gorgeous ruby face from the NYC meet-ups.

We haven't been to one in a while but we'll have to try again in the spring.

Welcome to the board. :) :dogwlk:

What a little cutie!!

but she will protect her flossy from them at all times, even though they want nothing to do with it.

That's too funny! You never know (she thinks) one day they just might decide they have to have my flossy so I better protect it. :D

Welcome to the boards Hannah & Gloria!

Its nice to see you here!!

Hannah is as cute and beautiful in real life as she is in those amazing photos!

She is soooooo beautiful. Can you send an updated pic? I have a 6 month Ruby & I would like to see how she looks all grown. Deb

Lucky and Ginger! 2 of Hannah's earliest friends.

[admin note: you are welcome to repost images that don't contain a link (y)]

Back