• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

An overdue hello from NYC

cricket865

Hi all,

My name is Cristina. I have been lurking on this site for a few months. I live in NYC with my husband, two daughters and our chocolate lab Maci. Tomorrow we are bring home our first Cavalier! He is 11 weeks old and is the most loving puppy I have ever met! Once I get some good pictures of him I will post them. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions and concerns. ANy advice on the first night?

Looking forward to sharing stories with you all here!

And I wanted to thank all those who have given me advice up to this point, you have been great!
icon_biggrin.gif

Cristina

icon_welcomeHi Cristina a warm welcome from me, can't wait to see your photo's of your new little fella, sorry I've got no advice on first nights with a puppy mine are all oldies but good luck he'll be gorgeous

Back