• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Washington!

Batel

Hey there!

My name is Becky and I'm really new to cavaliers. I'm 24, I live in Vancouver Washington with my family and a little shih tzu Dusty. Dusty is my mom's dog although she love to play with the whole family, she's still definitely my mom's dog if you know what I mean. My family decided to add a new puppy a while ago and that it would be mostly my responsibility (I stay at home all day) so I started doing research and realized the cav suited me so well!

Now I'm in the process of making sure I find a reputable breeder and that I ask the right questions. Any help with the questions would be greatly appreciated, I've been doing lots of research but like I said I'm still really wet behind the ears and I want to make sure I don't just jump in and make a HUGE mistake. (Meaning buying from a BYB because I didn't ask enough or the right questions)

I'm really glad I found this forum, I was driving myself nuts trying to find info and this forum has so much all in one place its been a blessing and really relieving to find! Thank you guys for this forum it's amazing! (y)

-Becky

rubys mom

hi becky and welcome this site is great lots of lovely dogs and great owners with good advise:flwr:

Hi Becky :)

I am originally from Chehalis, Washington :) I haven't had any first hand experience with breeders there, but I have sent you a PM :)

This summer there is a CKCS show in Vancouver and I'm making arrangements to go there with both Kosmo and Faith, my mom's cavalier Hope (Faith's mommy), Crittercall's Roxie (right, Donna? ;) ), hopefully I can convince debjen to go, and a bunch of others from WA state from the boards! :)

http://www.cavaliersofthewest.org/events/vancouver-2008.htm

It's the last weekend in August :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome guys!

I'll have to check out the CKCS show in Vancouver, that would be fun to go see!

Back