• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hannah Meets a LOST tv star

Animal

Here's Hannah posing with Ben from the tv show LOST (actor Michael Emerson).

He's quite a terrifying guy on the TV show. Luckily the new season just started, and Hannah has not yet seen it. I don't think she'd be a very big fan of "the others"

[admin note: you are welcome to repost images that don't contain a link (y)]

Hannah is so gorgeous and you take the BEST pictures.

I really love that park - that's the one on the west side right? in the 40's?

I've never watched Lost (I know ...) but I would love to go to that park again - I'll have to keep my eyes out for the next west-side meetup.

Ben from Lost

We were on our way to the dog park on the Hudson River in midtown. It's a nice park, but tends to get very hot in the summers. Thanks for the nice comments, Hannah would love to see Lucky at a meetup.

Looks like he's well taken with your little Hannah, wouldn't be surprised if he wants a CKCS of his own now

holy cow how did you manage to see him and get a pic with your dog? so very kewl. I'm a HUGE LOST fan!!!

Back