• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dogs from Kris and Bruce in Minnetonka!

Wrigs Mom

Hi, all!

As you know, we were lucky enough to get a dog from Kris and Bruce 4 years ago. I noticed that under someone else's profile, they listed a Ruby that came from them, too. Does anyone else have dogs from Bruce and Kris? We'd love to see pictures of Wrigley brothers/sisters or even cousins! Wrigley was bred from Star and Nicki. Just curious....

Hello! Both our beautiful girls came to us from Kris and Bruce. Star the tri-color is 14 months old, and Ruby the blenheim is 7 months old. We got Star when she was 11 weeks old, and Ruby has been with us for about 6 weeks. There is nothing more fun than watching the two of them play together.
2155495562_26b329fb91.jpg

2154703405_788186e500.jpg

A little more info on my two, while we're waiting for others to post. :)

Star's mom is Pixxey (Mystic Knight I Believe) and her dad is Flying Colors It's All About Me.

Ruby's mom is Dottie and her dad is Cooper, who is at the Westminster show with Kris. I don't know Dottie's official name, the paperwork is still at AKC.

Thanks, Barb! I think it's so neat to find others that were bred by such wonderful people :) We just feel little Wrigley is a blessing...we are true DOG people now :)

Back