• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another Pet Food Recall

It's not clear to me that there is a new recall -- this page just lists all food recalls? Can you give a link to the exact food(s) on this list that are new?

But the page is a compilation of all pet food recalls over any period, and is updated regularly. It doesn't pinpoint that anything in the dog food section has been added as a recent recall and I haven't seen a recall posted anywhere else. There's also nothing in the January notices or press releases that I can find. icon_nwunsure

The indictment is definitely new news though. I wonder why the US firm is being indicted -- unless they knowingly imported the adulterated ingredients or maybe it's that they should have known the ingredients were supposed to get a govt clearance in China first?

Back