• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Humping at 11 weeks?

zenkar

Couldnt beleave it but my 11 week old pup started humping my brothers leg.... :p He is way to young for that !

We hate to admit it, but Wrigley humped things the DAY he came home with us....and never stopped! We got him neutered and he still enjoys humping his bed (for company) and humps pillows/his bed when the vacuum cleaner goes on!!!! He's too funny :)

We got Barney at 8 weeks old and he humped from the first day too. He has been nuetered now though and has only done it a couple of times since then.:)

My new little guy is just 11 weeks old, and he humps my leg only in the morning when I'm getting his food bowl ready. Very weird! He only does it to me, not anyone else in the family.

Awww he must have a special love for you, either that or he can't wait for his food bless him:)

normal normal normal - I removed Harvey's toy which he loved to hump and then he hasn't done it since. But I don't think I can really suggest that you remove your brother's leg to stop the problem. But very normal!!

Our Maggie was the same!! She started humping things the day she arrived in our house! Now she only does it to her favourite Teddy Bear.... she is so funny!

Back