• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

India

Cathy Moon

I was just looking through some photos, and found one of India that Colin took last month:
DSC_0034-2.jpg

What a beauty!....I can only hope my Silva -who is also a tri without blaze- will turn out to be almost as pretty as India :luv:

To me, that picture totally captures the 'attitude' that makes the tris stand out. I've seen it occasionally in the others, but much more often in tris. I also love the 'little or no' blaze look... she's a beautiful dog! :snap:

To me, that picture totally captures the 'attitude' that makes the tris stand out

Exactly!! My first that was "now that is a gorgeous tri!!" I just love the attitude in a tri face, but then I'm a bit partial to them ;)

Back