• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Robodog hate...

Lisa_T

UK folks... anyone else have a Cav that reacts violently (and I do mean violently!) to robodog on the car advert on telly?

Amber hates him. I mean, she's not fussed on any non-human on telly, but she doesn't usually react to tech.... but from the very first time she saw that ad she's gone nuts.

It's both hysterically funny and ever so slightly maddening....!

YES!!!!

Rosie absolutely hates the stupid dogbot - flies off the sofa (where she was sleeping quite comfortably) and lunges at the television, barking like she's possessed :eek:. She does bark at other animals on the tv but not as bad as the dogbot ads.

It has got to the stage whenever I'm watching 'normal tv' and can't fast forward the adverts, I turn over to a different channel just in case.:)

I know how annoying it can be - I've tried reassuring her that everything is ok, tried distracting her, but nothing seems to work. Once the animal/robot has gone, she then wants to go outside and investigate to make sure it's definitely gone. Wouldn't be too bad but my back door is in my living room and gets quite cold in there with the constant opening and closing of the door.

Ah well, one of the joys of being owned by a cavalier:rolleyes:

It's absolutely insane! Amber reacts more violently to dog bot than she does to the real thing - and she's not terribly keen on them either. Just like you describe - zero to flinging puppyself at the tv, barking like a maniac.... Holly couldn't care less.

Back