• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Valentines

OH yummy now you are my favouritist person giving me permission - as if I needed it LOL

I found the best present for my husband - a book called "101 ways to live with a dog addict"!! Actually it proved that I'm not really THAT bad...at least I don't send text messages to the dogs...YET...

Hope everyone's having a lovely day - and even if you don't have a human companion, Cavaliers are the best to be in love with.

I found the best present for my husband - a book called "101 ways to live with a dog addict"!! Actually it proved that I'm not really THAT bad...at least I don't send text messages to the dogs...YET...

My OH got that book for me sometime last year, Is that why he keeps buying me Chanel for Christmas :biggrin:

Happy Valentines day everyone, this was my best valentines ever! =D I hope it was great for all of you too!

Back