• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brandy, Glitter and Star

loopylucy

these are my three guinea pigs when they were babies, they are now 1 year old and treva's girlies!! they dont like Alfy or Poppy but love Treva!! everytime i hold them, Treva licks each one over and if they squeak when i cut their nails he's right there to make sure that they are ok. in the summer Treva lies by the run most of the day just watching them run around.

thegirlies.jpg

Oh I love guinea pigs!!! I had them when I was young. They make wonderful pets. Mine were little squeeelie pigs, but so loveable. Have fun with your furry crew!

I love your description of how Treva gets along so well with them. :) They are very handsome! I always wanted a guinea pig but somehow ended up with everything else but.

Back