PDA

View Full Version : Large Green Puppia

Melissa
14th February 2008, 11:14 PM
I have a large green puppia for anyone in the states... $15 including shipping. I don't think Maverick will ever grow into it.

SHANO
15th February 2008, 07:17 PM
How big is Maverick? I might be interested. Wesley had broken his last one. I'm in IL

Melissa
16th February 2008, 03:14 AM
Maverick is 15lbs with a 13 inch neck and the med fits him perfectly, with room to grow.

Cathy T
16th February 2008, 03:20 AM
Jake is 25 lbs and Shelby is 21 lbs. They both wear a large comfortably. A medium would fit fine around their bodies but wouldn't fit over their heads. I'd take it, but then we wouldn't be color coordinated anymore (or I'd have to get another one to match) and you know we can't have that ;)

Melissa
16th February 2008, 03:29 AM
Jake is 25 lbs and Shelby is 21 lbs. They both wear a large comfortably. A medium would fit fine around their bodies but wouldn't fit over their heads. I'd take it, but then we wouldn't be color coordinated anymore (or I'd have to get another one to match) and you know we can't have that ;)

True, no way to have them not match.

merlinsmum
16th February 2008, 07:43 PM
I may be interested in this as Merlins green one has started to fary at the seams - Granny has tried to remedy it but it looks a bit tatty and I do like the colour - is it the bright green one?

Melissa
17th February 2008, 02:38 AM
Yep the bright kelly green one.