• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

anyone going to crufts??

loopylucy

hi, is anybody going to crufts next month either as spectator or exibit?? i am planning to go and watch the cavaliers on the thursday if i can get the day off work then im back on the sunday showing airedale terriers. cant wait, shown there the last few years and i love it!! we originally brought treva for showing but we are unable to show him in big classes due to his epilepsy so he does small shows then him and alfy both come with me and do YKC activities. I am an active memeber of the young kennel club but when i show the terriers, i have to compete against everyone else which is really scary!! last year me and the airedale i was showing got reserve bitch!! best soo far, maybe better this year! dont care really how i do though, i go to have fun!!

Yes, going on the Saturday, it's Pastoral day .....nice to catch up with our Sheltie breeder for the day who is showing my Tri girls daddy, they win lots so wishing them well on the day.

Enjoy the day!

Alison.

i have my fingers crossed to going on thursday, my mom really wants to go to because we get to see Poppys breeder. we have no choice on the thurs lol. the last few years we have been going on cav day and terrier because i have shown on terrier day, my mom is trying to get best in show tickets for herself this year though because she wants to sit with me and the women i show terriers for as we already have best in show tickets so we are all trying to get my mom one lol. Crufts is my fave show and i look forward to it every year mainly becuse i get to spoil my babies and i have worked hard to quaslify to show! maybe i will get to see some of you there this year!!

We're going on the Thursday too! I'm so excited. We're travelling on the Wednesday night and staying over ready for the Thursday. I've been really looking forward to it:p

I`m going too on Thursday have booked a days holiday from work, it would be nice if those of us going could meet up and have a chat

I'm competing on the thursday with my cavalier in the YKC ring! If anyone goes on the thursday I am 5th in the ring in elementary obedience, start at 11:05! We're the only cavi in the class so we will be easily spotted! I have never been to crufts but always wanted to go and I never thought that I'd ever get to compete their with my little girl!

there was a coach going from my area but they will probably be canceling as they only had 5 people booked :C
maybe next year....

I agree with Lady and Amber we should all meet up for a chat. How would we identify board members? I'm so sorry you can't make it AT any chance you could travel by train?

good luck to all who are showing at crufts this week , we wont be there but we will be watching it on the TV (unfortunatly ryan and i couldnt get the time off work :xfngr: for getting next year off!!!!)

:xfngr: and :paw: crossed for all tho!!!

lisa

To help you plan your visit, the Crufts site has a timetable of events and lists of trade stands and their locations.

For anyone who can't get to Crufts, the UK Toy Show , at the Stafford Showground (Stafford), on March 30th, a Sunday, is a good one. Not only can you see all the toy breeds (cavaliers normally get a whole hall to themselves), but there are obedience classes too, where quite a few cavaliers can be seen competing. There are quite a few stalls, but nowhwere near on the scale of Crufts and entry is free, with plenty of onsite arking (also free).

Not going this year as I missed the entries due to family problems, shame really as Logan has earned the right to be there for his entire life!! ah well there is always next year I suppose!! Shame to miss you all there, but will be thinking of you all, and as Barbara has already pointed out there are other shows in a few weeks time!! (Won't be gong to those either!! :cry*ing: :cry*ing: :cry*ing:

Back