PDA

View Full Version : New member

tabby cat
16th February 2008, 01:17 PM
Hi my name is Susan, and I am owned by my 3 month old cavalier called Maisie. She is a ruby and just adorable but a right little pickle. She is into everything. She loves playing with my tortie cat Tia she gets her to chase her because my other dog 6 year old Bobby who is a crossbreed will not play with her. I have had her just over a month and it seems like she has been here forever. She is a right mummies girl and always wants to be with me, which is part of the reason I got her as my other dog isn't like that. Look forward to speaking to other cavy lovers like myself:)

pinkpuppy
16th February 2008, 03:59 PM
icon_welcome Maisie and tabby cat!

Justine
16th February 2008, 08:15 PM
Hi,were are you from.

merlinsmum
16th February 2008, 08:30 PM
She is a ruby and just adorable but a right little pickle. She is into everything.

I feel for you! LOL rubies seem to keep us on our toes! I'm sure Lisa_T, Linda, Maxwell and Me and Cy1266 will agree!

Rj Mac
17th February 2008, 12:55 PM
Hi there icon_welcome to the boards :thmbsup:

GeeGee
17th February 2008, 03:36 PM
Hey there and welcome! Hope you enjoy these boards as much as the rest of us! :)

jld
17th February 2008, 05:41 PM
Welcome.....judy and dixie

tabby cat
22nd February 2008, 05:50 PM
Hi All. I took Maisie round the village today for the first time as she only started coming outside Monday. She certainly got some admirers saying how pretty she was, was I going to breed her. She loved all the attention, and there were a few people who would happily of dognapped her. I am so proud of her she is like my little baby.

I am from Kent in the UK sorry I forgot to say when I introduced myself