• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

tabby cat

Hi my name is Susan, and I am owned by my 3 month old cavalier called Maisie. She is a ruby and just adorable but a right little pickle. She is into everything. She loves playing with my tortie cat Tia she gets her to chase her because my other dog 6 year old Bobby who is a crossbreed will not play with her. I have had her just over a month and it seems like she has been here forever. She is a right mummies girl and always wants to be with me, which is part of the reason I got her as my other dog isn't like that. Look forward to speaking to other cavy lovers like myself:)

Proud Mum

Hi All. I took Maisie round the village today for the first time as she only started coming outside Monday. She certainly got some admirers saying how pretty she was, was I going to breed her. She loved all the attention, and there were a few people who would happily of dognapped her. I am so proud of her she is like my little baby.

I am from Kent in the UK sorry I forgot to say when I introduced myself

Back