• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Deuce, you're famous....maybe!

Bruce H

Last spring we did a photo shoot for Milk Bone with our boy Deuce (aka Construction Puppy). Every time I go in a store, I check the Milk Bone display. Lo and Behold, today I found a Milk Bone package with a tricolor on it. So I bought a package and Kris and I spent about 10 minutes comparing the picture to Deuce. We have concluded that we are about 90% sure it's Deuce on the package. I am going to e-mail the company, but the ad agency at the time told us the company usually does not tell anyone when their dog will be featured :confused:. So we may never know for sure.

Here is the package:
2269187687_2c7787a8d4.jpg

Here is Deuce a few minutes ago after I just woke him up, poor boy:
2270037612_819c7b73d9.jpg

Wow, it sure does look like him! How thrilling to have millions of your dog's photos on all the biscuit/treat shelves in all the stores across the US! :D:D:D

Oh I think that must be him or it's his stunt double! That is wonderful to see him on all those packages of treats! That must be like getting your picture on the ice cream container if you're a human... :lol:

Deuce is a very handsome boy. The picture on the box certainly looks like him. Zena and Ziggy would like a pawtographed box, please!

OMG! That is so exciting!!! Deuce, what a handsome boy you are!!! First he does commercials...movies are next!

Very happy for you. I'd love to model Dylan :rolleyes: Can you explain Deuce's interesting name please Bruce?

When he was very small he had a white marking on his side that looked just like a 2. So we named him MysticKnight Little Deuce Coupe. As he got older, that marking became illegible as a 2. Too bad.

He also has the nickname Construction Puppy. He got that when I was remodeling the fireplace in the living room; he followed me everywhere I went and watched my every move. Same thing when I re-sided the house and was working in the back yard on the back side of the house.

How cool is that! I think it is him, I mean... it looks just like him!!!

It is funny you bring this up because just last week I was admiring the photo and it made me buy the treats! I couldn't pass them up... they had a cav on them :)

That is so cool...to have your dog on a package for the whole world to see and admire him. Congrats!:rah: He sure is handsome.

:lol::lol: Deuce doesn't need any fan mail; he's spoiled enough as it is!

It was just chance that we got hooked up with their ad agency. We got a call one Sunday night from the ad agency because the dog they had set up cancelled for a Target ad. They just started going down a list of local breeders and called us; we were able to come out the next day. They did a shoot for a target ad for a dog blanket and a few days later they did a shoot with 2 litters of puppies we had at the time. They were impressed with our flexibility and our look and selection of dogs, so when the Milk Bone thing came up they called us.

Hey Bruce:
I just saw that package in Walmart this week! Wondered whose tri it was!

Hope you're right - looks pretty similar!

Too bad he can't get the endorsement(s) for his modeling career!

Sheri R.
Nebraska

Hi Bruce!!

Well I think it's most certainly Deuce in the pic too!! Way to go Deuce, looking handsome there..!!

Back