• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Abigail

cricket865

Here some shots of our new puppy. She was born on Halloween. Has a great disposition and she's adjusting so well, it's as if she was always a part of the family. This is my first cav and all that I read about them is true! They're just greeeeeeat!:):):)

abby1.jpg

abby2.jpg

abby13.jpg

abby14.jpg

abby20.jpg

abby25.jpg

Abigail is gorgeous :luv:. Enjoy all the puppy hugs and kisses as the puppy stage passes so quickly. I'm looking forward to hearing more about Abigail

What a beautiful puppy and I love the name Abigail. You Abigail looks very kissable and cuddlely and makes me so want another!

Repeat over and over "You cannot have a puppy, you cannot have a puppy, you cannot have a puppy . . . ."

Love the asymetrical blaze.

I want another Cav. I really want another Cav. I think I need to find a nice dog loving guy who wants one himself. There's no way I can manage a third.... but that pup is just so "I want one!" criminally cute...

She's beautiful, but you shouldn't have named her Abigail, Abigail's are very naughty:D

Back