PDA

View Full Version : Transport: Sallins to Dublin

Karlin
19th February 2008, 12:50 PM
I need to move the 4 year old F cavalier posted in this section from Sallins to Dublin asap -- today or tomorrow. Can anyone bring her to say Bewleys Hotel at Newlands Cross and I will meet and collect her?

She is a pudgy girl whose coat was in an appalling state. :( Has since been shaved down as it was so bad.

Update: I am hoping to do this Wed or Thurs. I can get her either day; if anyone is driving this drive and could bring her that would be great!

coconut
19th February 2008, 04:21 PM
we are going to dublin on thursday if u want us to collect her we have to be u in dublin at 2

Karlin
19th February 2008, 06:17 PM
Hey that would be perfect, I can meet you at Newlands Cross or wherever you'd like. I just have to confirm with the woman who has her (one of the founders of another rescue!).

If she needs me to get her tomorrow I'll do the drive myself. :)

coconut
19th February 2008, 07:26 PM
yeah that is grand let me know the details as soon as u have them!!

Karlin
19th February 2008, 08:09 PM
What time would you be in Sallins then... 12:30 or so? Meet me at around 1? Is that enough time for you, or too much time? :)

coconut
19th February 2008, 10:11 PM
no that is fine with us

Karlin
19th February 2008, 10:41 PM
OK, they gave me the wrong number for the woman who has him, so hopefully I can confirm this at the right number in the morning for Thursday. :)

Karlin
20th February 2008, 11:53 AM
Looks like this is fine; I will pass along the number later today so you can get directions and give you a call later on. :rah:

Am told she is an adorable sweet girl and very FAT! She is wearing a coat as she had to be totally shaved -- mats were so bad on her belly that she couldn't even squat properly to pee. :x A more loving home than she has had and a weight loss programme will help ensure she has a much better and longer-lived future than she would have had.

coconut
20th February 2008, 05:16 PM
just let me know the details when u can and i will give them a ring!!!