• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

a visit to Thelly's

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Here is Juliette, one of Ginger's puppies that Thelly's mum kept! Isn't she pretty? Dad was certainly a lab. She is like a mini lab but a beautiful cavalier red, and has the personality of two of the nicest breeds possible, labs and cavaliers, so she's one lovely, loving girl! That's her mum Ginger on the bottom right, believe it or not -- hasn't she come a long way since she went to Thelly as a foster? :lol: I bought her off a farmer from the boot of his car and she was so skinny and bedgraggled. That's Thelly's Bailey as well!:

2282354208_8e7917f373.jpg

I've got a video too which I will post.

Perhaps this is a daft question, but i have never had the pleasure of seeing a mamma doggie and her pups up close. Does Juliette know that Ginger is her mamma or has she forgotten? She is absolutely beautiful btw - goodness me Ginger must have had a hard time raising them!

Ginger looks fabulous!! How funny to see her baby all grown up....and bigger than she is!

She looks absolutely gorgeous. I think that's fascinating. May I ask how many puppies were in the litter? I always thought it was very risky to mum's health if mated with a dog that size. How big was she when born?

Aw! How lovely to see Juliette, it is hard to believe that Ginger is her Momma though!!! Well done Ginger on raising such a lovely litter!! They all look the veritable picture of health there!!

wow isnt Ginger looking great and so nice to see one of her pups almost all grown up!!!

lisa

hi everyone.

i'm very excited - i've just received photos of scamper. who was also one of ginger's puppies. he's a lovely boy in a really nice home.

here are some photos taken today. in one he's standing next to the little boy in the family, who is 8 years old:

ScamperAugust2008_3.jpg

ScamperAugust2008_2.jpg

ScamperAugust2008.jpg

upclose.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe that's the same little puppy!! He looks great! I love how he's leaning up against the little boy....they look like best buds.

they are best buds. of the whole family, these two are the tightest... but the whole family loves scamper. they've put lots of work into him and he's very obedient, and goes with them on family outings... and is just terrific with everyone he meets (he always LOVES everyone he meets :luv: )

I am so delighted to see the pics of Scamper!!! I can't believe that is the little boy I said good bye to last year...

1355380170_c933e2e81d.jpg

Thanks Miss Daisy for sharing the pics. I have been dying to see him especially after having Goldie here earlier this month.

How lovely to see Scamper all grown up. Doesn't he have a real look of a cavalier about his face? :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Oh gosh, he got the most cavalier of all the faces, didn't he! A little jowly and a bit more of a cavalier face. :) It is such a treat to see all the puppies now! Thanks so much for posting!

Oh, they are both just adorable. I have been owned by two yellow labs, and they were both so sweet with our kids when they were little.

If there had to be an "oopsie" cross, this was a good match of gentle and loving breed temperaments.

Are they Labraliers, or Cavradors? :D

Back