• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few more pics of my own crowd

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm trialling a nice Sony Cybershot camera for my radio slot at the moment and took some pics of what else -- dogs.

This is Lily inside the nice blue crate I got from DTI:
2281562445_e16788af8e.jpg

Here's Leo and Lucy on the armchair:
2281561897_3f9ca782ae.jpg

And I love this picture of Leo, which brings out his sweetness:
2282353576_9cbb1c08a3.jpg

Lovely pics.And I can understand why you treasure the one of Leo,it truly shows a lot of sweetness:luv:

Darling pictures!!!!!!!! What sweet furkids! I love that last one of Leo - It makes me want to pick him up and cuddle!!!

Poor Jaspar was sitting on the sofa in poor light looking grumpy, so he didn't get a look in. :lol:

Cathy the crates also come in black and pink! They are nice as they aren't quite so much like a cage in appearance.

Lovely photos! They are such beautiful cavaliers. Leo looks soooo sweet.:luv::luv::luv:

That electric blue crate is very cool, and so is the fabric on the chair. :cool:

Back