• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi ya'll!

We are from Alabama and we are waiting on our first cav (a blenheim female) to come home from the breeder. It's like waiting for Christmas morning! She is only 2 weeks old so we still have a ways to go.

I have kept myself busy researching the best food, vets, grooming tools...you name it! I couldn't resist the other day and went ahead and bought a few toys for her. I have also been poking around here for a while soaking up all of your great advice. I have already learned so much, so ...Thank You!:luv:

I just can't wait to see the kids' faces (we have 3) when we bring her home. They have no idea that Mom and Dad are finally going to make good on all those "Well, maybe one day..." promises they've heard for years.

So exciting!:dogwlk:

You won't be disappointed with a snuggly little Cavalier, that's for sure ;):D

Congrats on your new addition! :flwr:

Hi!

Welcome to the boards! icon_welcome

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, I know it seems like an age yet until you finally get her home with you but that time will fly by, trust me!! If you have any questions in the mena time, no matter how silly you think they are, just ask away and we'll do our best to answer you!!

Have you got a name for your new baby yet? What colour is she?? (Being nosy now!!)

Warning, these boards, just like Cavaliers are addictive!! :cffee:

How exciting! I just brought home my first cavalier pup 2 weeks ago, and he is awesome. It sure is hard counting down the weeks for the big day when you can finally bring them home- but he was soooo worth the wait!:luv:

Thank you for the warm welcome! Her name will be Isabella. We are keeping in touch with the breeder by email and she is sending me pictures. I think she's going to be a pretty girl! She even has the spot on top of her head. (She's a blenheim).

The breeder said she had another breeder interested in her because her markings are already pretty but she told her she was promised to a "family" home. I know it sounds silly, but I was bursting with pride over my girl already! :luv:

Counting down the days!

Oh, congratulations. You are in for such a wonderful experience......judy and dixie

Nancy -

I found the breeder by a referral. She is also registered with the CKCS club. There are not any breeders near us so we will be traveling just a few hours to get her. Parents are heart clear.

Sounds good, the email part had me a little concerned. I email with my people all the time, but there are so many who find via websites and don't know the right questions/answers. Sounds like you're fine!

Back