• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Morgan, Sassy & Teddy as promised!!

Cathryn

Hi All!!

OK, we managed to get them to stay still for a split nanosecond and take the following pics, First up Morgan who is looking somewhat spooked!

pupypics004.jpg

Next up is sister Sassy, this does not do her justice in anyway at all she is far prettier in real life!

pupypics003.jpg

And last but by no means least is Teddy, a real little cutie pie but don't let that sweet face fool you!!

pupypics002.jpg

Enjoy........................

Thanks Cathryn, I've been looking forward to these pictures. Teddy is my favourite. :luv::luv::luv: How old are they now?

They are three cute puppies! I really miss Sally's puppy stage. I'd love another pup but can't convince the boyfriend it's time to get another :rolleyes:

They are all gorgeous but your little black and tand is really way TOO cute! What an innocent face,I bet he Never misbehaves:D

Thanks Cathryn, I've been looking forward to these pictures. Teddy is my favourite. :luv::luv::luv: How old are they now?

Thank You Paulline, Teddy is a cutie for sure, he is everything I wanted in a B/T despite the white on his shirt front!! :rolleyes: Morgan and Sassy are also lovely puppies and a definate improvement on Mum, I know this may sound harsh but you should be looking to improve in each successive generation, and this lovely pair are a definate step forwards!!
How old?? Morgan and Sassy are just about to turn 8 months and Teddy will be 5 months on March 1st!

They are three cute puppies! I really miss Sally's puppy stage. I'd love another pup but can't convince the boyfriend it's time to get another :rolleyes:

Thank You!! As for convincing the OH, Hmmm you will find a way I am sure!! ;););)

They are all gorgeous but your little black and tand is really way TOO cute! What an innocent face,I bet he Never misbehaves:D

Nope! Never!! And if you believe that you'll believe anything! :rolleyes:

B&T's never misbehave - just ask Merlin!

Great pics Cathryn!

Thank You!! It wasn't easy!! Logan was marching around in the background and just as I got a nice shot lined up he'd put them off again! LOL!!

Awe, Cathryn! They are adorable. The innocent looking ones are always mischievous.:luv:

Ain't that the truth eh? :rolleyes: :badgrin::badgrin:

So beautiful, all of them! Three puppies, way to go! :rah: Thanks for the piccies, Cathryn!

Very odd, because I can see everyone else's but yours. My email is not functioning properly.

Are you on Photobucket, because I was just going to see if my photos will come up and found that thier site is slow and not dispalaying my photos ?

yup! They are on photobucket. This site does run very slowly from time to time, there have been times I have given up trying to log in, guess it has very heavy traffic from time to time, but odd that you can't see them when every-one else can?? Odd eh?;):rolleyes:

Photobucket has sorted itself, so I will try one of my photos from there.

teddydown3011.jpg

Can you see mine ?

Perhaps Karlin can shed some light on the matter.

Barbara your pic is there! handsome as ever!

Cathryn the puppies look great cant believe the girls are 8mths and as for sweet little Teddy, well he is just so adorable:luv::luv:

lisa

Barbara your pic is there! handsome as ever!

Cathryn the puppies look great cant believe the girls are 8mths and as for sweet little Teddy, well he is just so adorable:luv::luv:

lisa

Thank You Lisa!! Time goes by so very quickly doesn't it eh??

Barbara! yup! Can see your pic, can you see mine now???

No.

And , double horrible, I bought a new widescreen monitor, today and don't like it, because all the photos look distorted. They are, too, because I have a print of the Teddy photo, as it should be, but onscreen he looks squashed, to me.

Last edited:
Back