• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poor Alfs< Xray Tommorow.

Justine

Alfs has been lame on and off now for a couple of weeks,nothing working so xrays am tommorow.I hope its nothing nasty.Its his front right leg.I will let you guys know as soon as i do.he is so fed up.No walks at the moment just resting.

:(I am so sorry about poor little Alf. Will pray that his condition is just a temporary muscle strain that will heal soon.:xfngr: I know you must be so worried, please keep us posted!

I am hoping its just a ligament or muscle,he was extremly bad this weekend he could hardly walk.Its at the top ,elbow point.

Good luck for alfs xrays.

My boy is going for xrays on thursday for his elbow ( the 11th lot if I include the ones taken during his ops) & I'm starting to feel sick about it.
his leg has a big bump on it but i'm hoping thats just it healing.

Aww Poor Alfie!! :luv: Hopefully it is just a trapped nerve and nothing more serious, :hug: thinking of you...

Well hes back.They cant find anything,so 10 day rest and some more anti inflamatry.See how things go.If it does come back after that then back to the vets and we will go from there.Thank god we have insurance today bill 145.50 euro.Anyway i am still worried.

Well at least it is nothing serious. I hope the anti-inflamatories help him, and that he's back to his old self soon.

Pet insurance is just the best thing ever. Thankfully I've never had to use it, but it buys me peace of mind that if ever anything hapened to Cleo we could make sure she gets the best treatment.

HOpefully Alfs will be limp free soon. :paw:

Back