• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

just joined

shan

hi my name is shannon and i have justed joined have a new cavalier girl molly she is 13 weeks old on wed she weighs 2.1 kg does this seem small we also have a boxer dog rocky they are getting on great looking forward to lots of great advice :p

Welcome to the board Shannon. Great to hear you have a Cavalier puppy. I'm sure you'll get lots of good advice on here and don't forget we like to see lots of :snap:

hi my name is shannon and i have justed joined have a new cavalier girl molly she is 13 weeks old on wed she weighs 2.1 kg does this seem small we also have a boxer dog rocky they are getting on great looking forward to lots of great advice :p

I have two pups that turned 12 weeks old today. They were in for shots, so I asked that they weigh them. The boy is 9 1/8 pounds (4.14 kg)-- the girl is 6 7/16 pounds (2.93 kg) - my girl looks small to me. But that might be because her bro is so big.

Back