• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jake and Shelby

Cathy T

Had the pups at a "Meet the Breed" booth this weekend. There was a man taking photos. He is interested in getting into dog photography and asked if he could photograph our dogs. I thought these turned out magnificent! Remember....there was no grooming before hand (I brushed them out before we came to the show), no setting up and no back drop. I thought he did an excellent job. And some of the other dogs he got were outstanding.
93348749_va1ob1O6_118.jpg

Shelby always has her mouth open :)

93348748_HHWb6Qri_116.jpg

Wow!! Cathy they are amazing pics of Jake and Shelby indeed!! Think this guy could have a future for certain if these are anything to go by!! Shelby Sweetheart, mouth open or closed you are a total darling, it will be a shame almost to turn over your pretty pic on the calendar in a few days time!! :luv::luv:

:w*w: You have two absolutely gorgeous dogs! That photographer :snap:is very very good. It's funny, but Jake definately looks manly and Shelby is so delicate and has more pretty, petite features.

Of course he did an excellent job! look at his subjects :luv: :luv:
Jake and Shelby look absolutely DIVINE in those pics :lotsaluv: I just love Shelby's little face- that girl was born to be in pictures :mexwav:

He definitely has an eye for talent to photograph dogs. But, then, Jake and Shelby are so gorgeous and photogenic.

Back