• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

hmjkelly

Hi my name is Helen
I have been reading this board for awhile and decided it was time to join in.
I live in North county Dublin. I have two cavaliers Binky is a tri and two years old, Taz is a b/t and 12 weeks old. I also have a 12year old cat called Tipsy who is not a dog lover. Binky has gone through the mill with a luxating patella which has been operated on twice ,she now has a plate in her leg and is recovering slowly.She is an absolute dote who never complains and is just living to get out walking again.Taz is a boisterous little girl who loves to be cuddled and talked to. I could not imagine life without my girls.
HelenK

icon_welcome

Glad to have you here but so sorry to hear about the patella problems! We have some others that have gone through patella surgeries too.

Back