• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bentley and Clancy

BarbMazz

Here's a couple new shots of Bentley and Clancy enjoying some new fuzzy babies:

First up, Bentley
bentleysweet.jpg

bentleymunch2.jpg

bentleymunch.jpg

And, here's little hairy Clancy.. his coat is out of control no matter what I do, but what a face!
clancysweet2.jpg

clancysweet.jpg

clancy1.jpg

They are darlings...love Clansys beard:) silvas sister has a beard like that too,and I think its very cute:)

Amber has that exact same punky hairstyle when her coat is fully grown - in fact, she's still quite short and it's getting to the blonde rocker stage already. So cute. :D

What a couple of handsome boys you have Barb! You know Bentley has always been the keeper of my heart :luv: but I sure do love Clancy's whiskers. You're right....what a face!!

Oh my, what handsome boys! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv: Very sweet faces, and I love Clancy's little tufts! :wggle:

Thanks, everyone! I'm happy with these pictures because they do show the essence of the boys' personalities. Bentley has such a soft, mooshy face, and Clancy has that impish look in his eye, and I see that in these photos.

These dogs just have an extra indefinable "something", don't they? I can't put my finger on it, but they are definitely different from a lot of breeds in really good ways.:l*v::fool::lotsaluv:

Back